Running Windows 11 build 25163, and you like to activate the Windows Spotlight theme? Read the instructions below.
The theme will then appear in Settings > Personalization, even having a little icon to indicate rotating background images. Thanks to PhantomOcean3 for the instructions on how to.
How to activate the Windows Spotlight theme in build 25163
- Download vivetool on GitHub here
- Unzip the vivetool.zip on your Desktop
- right-click the vivetool folder and choose PowerShell in the context-Menu
- PowerShell will be opened as an administrator and with the correct path.
- Type or copy and paste .\vivetool /enable /id:39258685
- Hit enter
- Restart OS or Restart Explorer (changes will take place)