AMD released Adrenalin Driver 21.10.4 with a fix for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy.
Fixed Issue in Adrenalin 21.10.4
- Visual corruption may be observed while playing Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™ on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 Graphics.
- During Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™ gameplay, some users may experience driver timeouts on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 5500 XT Graphics. A temporary workaround is to disable the Radeon™ Anti-Lag feature in Radeon™ Software.
- Users may experience display corruption issues when they set their Samsung™ Odyssey G9 C49G95T monitor to 5120X1440 @ 240Hz.
- Some users may experience elevated disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- Visual artifacts may be observed while playing Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800M Graphics.
- AMD Radeon™ Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games, such as Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.