AMD yet again released an updated version of Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition to the public. This time with version number 21.2.1.
This driver promises 9% increase in performance on the 16 GB Radeon™ RX 6800XT graphics card in The Medium @ 4K High settings compared to the previous software driver edition 21.1.1.
Like ever, this release comes with a lot of bug fixes, and of course, some remaining issues to be solved in future releases of the software.
Fixed in version 21.2.1:
- Display flicker or corruption may be experienced when two displays are connected to Radeon RX Vega series graphics products with at least one display set to a high refresh rate.
- Screen flickering might be observed when using MSI Afterburner.
- Radeon™ recording and streaming features may fail to enable on AMD Radeon™ HD 7800 series graphics products.
- Some models may fail to render or may render incorrectly when using SketchUp™ on Radeon RDNA graphics products.
- Some Samsung™ CRG9 series displays may experience a black screen when waking from sleep.
- Metro Exodus™ may experience intermittent application crashes with DirectX® Raytracing enabled.
- Video playback on secondary displays may experience stutter while playing Doom Eternal™ on the primary display.
Remaining Issues in version 21.2.1:
- Hitman 3™ may experience an application crash in the Apex Predator mission on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable in Forza Horizon 4™.
- AMD is currently investigating end user reports that Radeon Software may sometimes have higher than expected CPU utilization, even when a system is at idle. Users who are experiencing this issue are encouraged to file a bug report in Radeon Software.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
Download: Adrenalin 2020 Edition