AMD released Adrenalin 21.11.3 and is bringing support for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Game of the Year Edition, Farming Simulator 22, Additional Vulkan extensions. Read More here.
Fixed Issues in Adrenalin 21.11.3
- Driver timeouts or game crashes may be experienced by some users while playing Battlefield™ 2042 on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- While playing DayZ™, some users may experience stuttering or poor performance on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 5700 XT Graphics.
- Some users may experience elevated disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- During Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™ gameplay, some users may experience driver timeouts on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 5500 XT Graphics. A temporary workaround is to disable the Radeon™ Anti-Lag feature in Radeon™ Software.
- Visual artifacts may be observed while playing Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800M Graphics.
- While playing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode, Radeon™ Software may become unresponsive when the user is in the lobby and attempts to open Radeon Software on the secondary display via the context menu. A temporary workaround is to press the Alt + R keyboard shortcut if this happens.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
The driver is suitable for Windows 10 and Windows 11 64-bit.