AMD released a new Adrenalin 22.3.1 graphics driver with support for Radeon Super Resolution (RSR) and Radeon Image Sharpening (RIS).
Like usually is the case, the driver also comes with game-related fixes for a better game experience.
Fixed in AMD Adrenalin 22.3.1
- Some users of the Windows® 10 operating system may observe the absence of the Aero effect of Windows transparency.
- For some AMD graphics cards, such as .B Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics card, the tuning page in AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition may display an incorrect selection of presets after installing the latest version.
- When playing Forza Horizon 5 on some AMD graphics cards, such as .B Radeon RX 6800 graphics card, you may experience longer load times than expected if ray tracing is enabled and either medium or high ray tracing quality is set.
- Some AMD graphics cards, such as Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics.B may display visual artifacts when playing It Takes Two.
- Enabling Radeon Chill for SteamVR can lead to inconsistent performance.
- After disabling the Hotkeys feature in AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition, some hotkeys still work for some users when they restart their system.