AMD released a new Adrenalin driver version 22.4.1 with support for Unreal Engine 5.0 and City Sample. Like always, the new driver comes with more game-related fixes you can read about down below.
Changelog for AMD Adrenalin 22.4.1
- Visual artifacts in Horizon Zero Dawn may be observed during gameplay on some AMD Graphics products, such as Radeon RX 6800 XT.
- Cursor may be misaligned in some titles such as Horizon Zero Dawn and resolution changes while using Radeon Super Resolution.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may be misaligned after snapping the window to either side of the desktop.
- Display mode of 4K 120Hz may be missing on some FreeSync displays using some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 5700 XT.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Some users of the Windows 10 operating system may observe the absence of the window’s transparency aero effect.
- Ryzen CPU Overclock settings may be changed after resetting or importing a profile from Radeon Performance Tuning Options.
- Using Radeon Super Resolution on 2560×1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.