With the release of the new graphics cards AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT, RX 6750 XT, and RX 6950 XT, AMD released matching graphics drivers for an optimal experience using the new series.
The driver is also for use on all other AMD graphic cards. One important fix is that some Windows 10 users experienced the absence of the window’s transparency aero effect. The bug is now fixed.
Changelog for AMD Adrenalin 22.5.1 WHQL
- Some users on Windows 10 operating systems may observe the absence of the window’s transparency aero effect.
Remaining Issues in AMD Adrenalin 22.5.1 WHQL
- Performance drop may be experienced while playing Fortnite with Multithreaded Rendering and DirectX® 11 API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon® RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Display may flicker black during video playback plus gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560×1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
The new driver release is for use on Windows 11 version 21H2, and Windows 10 64-bit version 1809 and later.