AMD released Adrenalin Edition 22.4.2 to the public. It fixed an issue with the Display mode of 4K 120Hz, missing on some Free-Sync displays using some AMD Graphics Products, such as Radeon RX 5700 XT.
It also brings support for Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodhunt.
Changelog for AMD Adrenalin Edition 22.4.2
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Some users of the Windows 10 operating system may observe the absence of the window’s transparency aero effect.
- The display may flicker black while switching tabs between video playback and gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560×1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.4.2 Driver Version 21.50.21.07 for Windows 10 and Windows 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.15021.7000).
Important Notes for AMD Adrenalin Edition 22.4.2
- Ryzen CPU Overclock settings may be changed after resetting or importing a profile from Radeon Performance Tuning Options. Users will now be notified of the applicable devices being changed.
- AMD Software Capture and Stream features and Overlay support for Clone mode and Eyefinity display configurations will be introduced at a later date.