Maybe it’s hard to keep up with all the changes going on. However, AMD released a new AMD Adrenalin driver that brings support for Windows 11 22H2.
One other big change is in the OpenGL Optimizations. It really brings an amazing performance boost. You can read all about this in the changelog below.
Changelog for AMD Adrenalin Edition 22.7.1
- Swordsman Remake.
- Radeon Boost using Variable Rate Shading with Elden Ring™, Resident Evil Village, and VALORANT.
- Microsoft® Windows 11 version 22H2.
- Microsoft Agility SDK Release 1.602 including new minor features.
- Microsoft Agility SDK Release 1.606 including Microsoft Shader Model 6.7.
- Additional Vulkan extensions. Click here for more information.
- Up to 79% increase in performance in Minecraft @ 4k Fabulous settings, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.7.1 on the Radeon RX 6950XT, versus the previous software driver version 22.6.1.
- Up to 75% increase in performance in Minecraft @ 4k Fabulous settings, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.7.1 on the Radeon RX 6400, versus the previous software driver version 22.6.1
- Lower than expected Folding@home compute performance with OpenCL API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800.
- Auto Undervolt may disable Zero RPM fan feature.
- Hitman 3 may freeze when rapidly switching between windows in Full-screen Exclusive mode.
- Video upscaling in browsers appears blurry with some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause games to lock to 15FPS with video playback on extended monitors.