AMD chipset driver 22.214.171.1246 is online and ready for download. It fixes VBS-related issues in Windows 11.
Changelog for AMD chipset driver 126.96.36.1996
- Adds a new AMD I2C controller driver 188.8.131.52
- Hide the Power management option of the driver properties in the device manager
- AMDMICROPEP v184.108.40.206 – Major changes to this driver package include:
- Workaround inaccurate HW DRIPS (lower than actual value) due to OS limitation when VBS/Hyper-V is enabled
- Notify AMD PMF driver about S0i3 entry/exit
- AMD Processor Power Management Support / AMD Ryzen Power plan 220.127.116.11 10/15/2021