AMD released a new Chipset driver 3.10.08.506 for Windows 11 and Windows 10.
The new driver Fixed the CPPC2 Error for Windows 11 users, which they experienced on AMD. Microsoft already fixed the L3 problem some users experienced on their Windows 11 OS.
Highlights for AMD Chipset driver 3.10.08.506
- OpenGL error pop-up issue fixed.
- Restores intended function and behavior of UEFI CPPC2 (“preferred core”) in Windows® 11 build 22000.189 (or newer) on AMD processors. For additional information, please visit AMD knowledge base PA-400
- Sometimes custom installation fails to upgrade to the latest drivers.
- Text alignment issues may be seen in the Russian language.
- A manual system restart is required on Non-English OS after the installation is complete.
- Windows® Installer pop-up message may appear during the installation.
- Uninstall summary log may incorrectly show uninstall status as fail on non-English OS.
- May observe a pop-up message “AMD Chipset Software is not responding” when the installer is launched and the UI screen is clicked.