AMD released another update, Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.6.2 with support for DOOM Eternal – Vulkan Ray Tracing.
This new release contains a lot of bug fixes, but there is still a lot of work to be done before the next release.
- DOOM Eternal™
- Vulkan® Ray Tracing
Added Vulkan Support
- This extension allows applications to specify a custom border color for when the sampler address mode VK_SAMPLER_ADDRESS_MODE_CLAMP_TO_BORDER is used.
- This extension exposes the availability of the SPV_KHR_subgroup_uniform_control_flow SPIR-V extension for shader modules use. The SPIR-V extension provides stronger guarantees that diverged subgroups will reconverge.
- This extension allows applications to selectively enable and disable writes to output color attachments via a pipeline dynamic state. This has the potential to reduce pipeline counts for increased efficiency.
- While playing MechWarrior 5™: Mercenaries on DirectX® 11, visual artifacts may be observed on some AMD Radeon graphics products such as Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- An error message – Error 184 – may be received after running the AMD Auto-Detect and Install Updates utility program on Windows® 7 based systems.
- Adobe Substance 3D Painter™ may freeze while running this application on some AMD Radeon graphics products such as Radeon RX 6900.
- Some users may experience elevated memory usage by AMD User Experience Program. A temporary workaround is to opt-out of the AMD User Experience Program. Learn more from AMD here on how to opt out of the program.
- Resident Evil Village™ may experience an intermittent application hang or TDR on AMD Radeon VII graphics products in the first mission of the game.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- An Oculus service error may be received on Radeon RX 5000 & 6000 series graphics products which prevents the Oculus Link setup software from running.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- If Ryzen Master is not detected in Adrenalin software after installation, a system restart may be required.
- If Blue or Black screen is observed in mobile systems, temporarily disable Enhanced sign-in
- A driver mismatch error may appear when two versions of Radeon software (Windows Store & AMD Support versions) are installed on your system. As a temporary workaround, launch the Windows Store version of Radeon software.
- A Blue or Black screen may be observed after updating to the latest Radeon Software. A workaround is to disable core isolation.
- AMD is investigating a D3 code that may be seen in some motherboard after updating to the latest Radeon Software.
- Lower than expected performance may be observed on select AMD Athlon™ mobile systems.
Download: Driver Update