AMD came up with a new Chipset Driver with build number 4.08.09.2337. The new driver comes with Window 11 22H2 OS support.
- Window 11 22H2 OS support added
- Sometimes custom installation fails to upgrade to latest drivers.
- Text alignment issues may be seen on Russian language.
- Manual system restart required on Non-English OS after the installation is complete.
- Windows® Installer pop-up message may appear during the installation.
- Uninstall summary log may incorrectly show uninstall status as fail on non-English OS.
- AMD SFH Driver: Bug Fixes
- AMD PPM Provisioning File Driver: More flexible power controller setting for processor power management at AC and DC power source
- AMD USB4 CM Driver: S0i3 support with display(s) via Thunderbolt/USB4 docks and some bug fixes
- AMD AMS Mailbox Driver: Bug Fixes