AMD released a new Graphics driver today, and also a brand-new chipset driver release, version 3.09.01.140 with support for Windows 11.
- Windows® 11 support added.
- A manual system restart is required on Non-English OS after the installation is complete.
- Windows® Installer pop-up message may appear during the installation.
- Uninstall summary log may incorrectly show uninstall status as fail on non-English OS.
- May observe a pop-up message “AMD Chipset Software is not responding” when the installer is launched and the UI screen is clicked.