AMD released a new chipset driver version 4.03.03.431 for Ryzen CPUs on Windows 10 and Windows 11. The new driver fixed some text on the Russian OS language pack and PSP driver downgrade issues.
Changelog for AMD Ryzen Chipset Driver Update 4.03.03.431
- AMD Ryzen Power Plan / AMD Processor Power Management Support 188.8.131.52: Updated processor power management settings to improve performance and power consumption
- AMD PCI Device Driver 184.108.40.206: Stability Improvement
- PT GPIO Driver 220.127.116.11: New program support added
- AMD PSP Driver 18.104.22.168: New program support added
- AMD SFH Driver 22.214.171.1246: Correction of proximity sensor issues. As well as stability improvement in the calibration of the ambient light sensor
- AMD MicroPEP Driver 126.96.36.199: ACPI-related issues fixed