A milestone has been reached, the first Edge Dev starting build 100 went over to the Dev Channel today.
There is not much added or changed in the new build, so don’t expect too much. However, judge for yourself, and read the changelog down below.
Changed, Fixed, or Added in Edge Dev 100.0.1156.1
Newly Added Features
- Added info to the Performance Hub about how much savings Sleeping Tabs are providing.
- Enabled by default, the Rewards hub.
Improved in Edge Dev 100.0.1156.1
- Fixed a crash when searching for words in a PDF.
- Fixed a crash when signing in to the browser.
- Fixed a crash when using Guest mode windows.
- Fixed a crash when sending feedback.
- Fixed an issue where the Rewards Hub crashes.
- Fixed a crash on Mac when using Read Aloud.
- Fixed a hang when viewing tooltips or other popups that appear when hovering over IE mode tabs.
Changed in Edge Dev 100.0.1156.1
- Changed Startup Boost to be enabled even when conflicting extensions are present.
- Fixed an issue where Find on Page sometimes gets stuck and can’t advance to the next match when iterating through all the matches.
- Fixed an issue where clicking a misspelled word sometimes doesn’t bring up the spellcheck suggestions card to fix it.
- Fixed an issue where the setting to Open System Preferences For Captions doesn’t work.
- Fixed an issue with WebView2 apps where the Is-Muted attribute can’t be set if media isn’t playing (Issue 2120).