Like almost every week, Microsoft released a new updated and improved Edge Dev to Insiders on the Dev Channel.
The new update brings some new added features and some minor fixes. As you can see, it’s all minimal in terms of changes and fixes. Anyway, let’s see what the next release will bring.
Changelog for Edge Dev 102.0.1220.1
- Added a prompt to pin PWAs after they’ve been installed from the Microsoft Store.
- Redesigned the Apps management page.
- Added the ability to import passwords on mobile.
- Added a management policy to control if the Outlook Hub Menu is enabled. Note that updates to documentation and administrative templates may not have occurred yet.
- Fixed a crash when using 2-factor authentication to sign in to the browser.
- Fixed a crash on Android.
- Fixed a crash on Android when using the search widget.
- Fixed an issue where the tab bar sometimes disappears.
- Fixed an issue where the setting to use a custom Secure DNS provider doesn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where the Find bar shows 0 matches even though there are related matches shown on the page.
- Fixed an issue where the window control buttons are sometimes invisible when certain themes are applied.
- Fixed an issue where background tabs are sometimes invisible when certain themes are applied.
- Fixed an issue on mobile where signing in to the browser fails.
- Fixed an issue in WebView2 apps where URL fragments are sometimes inadvertently removed during a navigation redirection.
- Disabled Kids Mode in Application Guard windows.