It’s that time of the week again, Microsoft has released a new updated Edge Dev browser for Insiders on the Dev channel.
The new build comes with some minor changes and many fixes. So not really something to write home about. The new build number became 102.0.1235.1. Read more about all the changes and fixes made in the changelog down below.
Changelog for Edge Dev 102.0.1235.1
- Added a link to Tabs From Other Devices in the Tab Actions menu.
- Fixed an issue where all tabs crash with an error code: FACILITY_VISUALCPP/ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND.
- Fixed a crash on mobile when sending feedback.
- Fixed an issue where WebView2 apps crash when setting User Data Folder Access options (Issue 2363).
- Fixed a crash on Xbox when using Tab Search.
- Improved how many types of tabs can be put to sleep.
- Reduced the number of tabs that are discarded due to memory pressure in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where Tab Search doesn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where printing and print preview sometimes doesn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where certain search engines can’t be removed from Settings.
- Fixed an issue where certain languages aren’t available in Spell Check.
- Fixed an issue where IE mode sometimes can’t be enabled or configured.
- Fixed an issue in Application Guard windows where downloads are sometimes blocked when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed an issue where work/school results don’t appear in the search engine when searching from the address bar.
- Fixed an issue where Top Sites can’t be edited because the edit button is too hard to hit.
- Fixed an issue where Read Aloud sometimes doesn’t highlight words that it should or says words that it shouldn’t.
- Fixed an issue where the Read Aloud controls sometimes don’t appear in the notification shade.
Download: Edge Dev-Update