Microsoft released another update of Edge Dev to insiders on the Dev Channel. The new update is minor and comes with some fixes, improvements, and a few added features. The new build number became 103.0.1255.0.
Changelog for Edge Dev 103.0.1255.0
- Added features to Support the launch of some universal links, which weren’t supported before.
- Added support features for Presentations and Spreadsheet searches.
- Added Feature to a group policy for the guided switch. This is a mandatory group policy. Once configured, it does not allow the user to override this setting on the Browser by changing the value of `Automatic Profile Switching. If the policy is not configured to change the value on the settings page.
- Added feature to trigger for full address fill logic.
- Added a management policy to control if Guided Switch is enabled, which controls the prompt to switch to another profile when a website won’t work for the current one.
- Added a .NET API to WebView2 to support multiple profiles.
- Improved Reliability of Camera Capture.
- Improved Behavior so that Once design suggestions appear on the webpage, the entry button/fly-out should not disappear if the user stays on the page.
- Improved Reliability by re-enabling and reverting to navigating to the downloads’ page instead of going to settings.
- Improved reliability by skipping Mobile variation header hack for requests whose transition type is not new navigation, as it doesn’t work for them.
- Improved reliability for checking validity or registry.
- Improved reliability of Personal Database manager.
- Improved behavior on image super-resolution feature.
- Changed Behavior so that the Visual Search side pane is closed while opening collections.
- Changed Behavior by re-enabling and reverting to navigating to the downloads’ page instead of going to settings.
- Changed behavior of how overflow issues are handled in various text fields in one tap dialog.
- Changed behavior on the settings button in reading mode, the page is misplaced.
- Enabled by default vertical tabs in full-screen mode.
- Changed Efficiency Mode to be enabled whenever a game application is detected to be running.
- Fixed a crash on mobile when interacting with the address bar.
- Fixed an issue where the browser is sometimes running in the background when it shouldn’t be.
- Fixed a crash on mobile when interacting with the new tab page.
- Fixed a crash on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue where the tab context menu option to move tabs to other windows only shows the new window option, not any options for any other windows.
- Fixed an issue on mobile where the image of the day doesn’t load on the new tab page.
- Fixed an issue where the extensions’ menu is blank.
- Fixed an issue on mobile where the back button sometimes doesn’t work when it should.