Microsoft released the last build of 103 to the Dev channel. This build carries version number 103.0.1264.2 and brings, as usual, some newly added features and a lot of improvements. Next time we will see a new build starting 104 going to the Dev Channel.
Changelog for Edge Dev 103.0.1264.2
New Added Features
- Added features to drag the create tab group feature by default.
- Added features to Polices for Mobile.
- Added features so that a new language is added to the preferred language list, and expanded the spellcheck language so that the state and level of support are advertised.
- Added features to Make Editor languages be enabled by default when adding a new language to accept languages list.
- Made enhanced spellcheck state coordinated with basic spellcheck state and vice versa. User toggle on/off spellcheck in one should also cause the other to be toggled on/off.
- Fixed existing broken state where a language can have its basic spellcheck. Turned on but its enhanced spellcheck turned off.
- Improved reliability by the refreshing token for MS Rewards POST.
- Improved reliability that manages null properly.
- Improved reliability with new illustrations for defaults screen in Browser.
- Improved reliability by formatting Edge contributions in the Browser folder.
- Improved reliability of Microsoft browser process on launch.
- Improved reliability by enabling feedback prompt.
- Improved reliability of translator in one Go on Mobile.
- Improved performance of battery saver icon.
- Improved reliability by removing redundant resources for pdf viewer and print viewer.
- Improved reliability to update the style and layout to get a good layout state.
- Improved reliability on Accessibility features.
- Improved reliability of Mobile smart screens.
- Improved reliability by fixing interface and updating Mobile.
- Improved reliability for this MSB flighting feature being turned on by default so that we can rely on service-driven experimentation to power our enterprise Edge features through all the channels.
- Improved policy by only allowing required trusted types in Browser.
- Improved reliability due to Narrator announcing an intentional white space. The white space was unnecessary, so it has been removed and narrator has stopped announcing it.
- Improved reliability to Keep spellcheck languages expanded by default when adding new ones so that the state and level of support is advertised.
- Changed behavior fixing multilanguage in Browser by not showing misspelled words for Editor-supported languages.
- Changed behavior due to multiple things being duplicated by incorrect merge resolutions.
- Changed Browser tasks shutdown behavior.
- Changed behavior by sending images info in JPG format to Web Bing.
- Changed behavior to move alerts & tips to “help & feedback.
- Changed behavior by changing reconciles with an upstream change because there is no longer any need to call a V8 API to enable the desired functionality.
- Changed behavior in Mobile by adding/correcting triggers and tags for the writing assistant feature experiment.