Microsoft released Edge Stable to the public, not bringing anything new, except for some new policies and some security fixes. The new build number became 102.0.1245.30.
Security Fixes for Edge Stable 102.0.1245.30
- Microsoft has released the latest Microsoft Edge Stable Channel (Version 102.0.1245.30), which incorporates the latest Security Updates of the Chromium project. For more information, see the Security Update Guide.
- This update contains the following Microsoft Edge-specific updates:
New Policies for Edge Stable 102.0.1245.30
- AllHttpAuthSchemesAllowedForOrigins – List of origins that allow all HTTP authentication
- OutlookHubMenuEnabled – Allow users to access the Outlook menu
- NetworkServiceSandboxEnabled – Enable the network service sandbox
- UserAgentClientHintsGREASEUpdateEnabled – Control the User-Agent Client Hints GREASE Update feature
Edge Market Share month of May
Edge Stable market share grew +0.04% in May compared to April. Or can we also speak of a standstill here? There is apparently still a long way to go before Edge comes close to Google Chrome. Edge market share is now: 10.11% and Google Chrome shows a comfortable lead of 66.1%.