Today, Microsoft released Edge Stable build 103.0.1264.37 to the public. As you can see, the new build is now on version 103.
After updating the browser, Edge again nags which browser you want to use as default. For the rest, the new build comes with some policy changes and feature updates. Likely, all of this is not very interesting for the average user.
Changelog for Edge Stable 103.0.1264.37
- Ability to control automatic profile switching. The GuidedSwitchEnabled policy lets Microsoft Edge prompt the user to switch to the appropriate profile when Microsoft Edge detects that a link is a personal or work link.
- Client Certificate Switcher. This feature will offer a way for users to clear the remembered certificate and resurface the certificate picker when visiting a site requiring http certificate authentication. Switching can be done without manually quitting Microsoft Edge.
- More reliable web defense. Browse the web with more reliable protection thanks to the rewritten Microsoft Defender SmartScreen library for Microsoft Edge on Windows. The NewSmartScreenLibraryEnabled policy will allow enterprise customers to continue using the legacy version of the library until it’s deprecated in Microsoft Edge version 105.
- Work Search Banner in the Microsoft Edge address bar. This banner helps you stay in the flow of your work by narrowing your search focus to work-only results. To see work focused results from your organization, select the banner at the beginning of your search. To be directed to your organization’s workplace search results page, select the banner at any point of your search. Use the AddressBarMicrosoftSearchInBingProviderEnabled policy to turn this feature on or off.
- GuidedSwitchEnabled – Guided Switch Enabled
- InternetExplorerZoomDisplay – Display zoom in IE Mode tabs with DPI Scale included like it is in Internet Explorer
- LiveCaptionsAllowed – Live captions allowed
- OriginAgentClusterDefaultEnabled – Origin-keyed agent clustering enabled by default