Microsoft released Edge Stable 106.0.1370.34 to the public bringing some changes, new policies, deprecated policies, and obsoleted policies.
- More reliable web defense. Browse the web with more reliable protection thanks to the rewritten Microsoft Defender SmartScreen library for Microsoft Edge on Windows, which was introduced in Microsoft Edge version 103. The NewSmartScreenLibraryEnabled policy is now deprecated in Microsoft Edge version 106 and will be obsolete in Microsoft Edge version 107.
- Increased Work Results in the Microsoft Edge address bar. We’ve increased the maximum number of work results that display in the address bar from 2 to 4, which offers greater visibility into the work content available to you as you search. This feature requires the AddressBarMicrosoftSearchInBingProviderEnabled policy enabled to work.
- EfficiencyModeEnabled – Efficiency mode enabled
- EfficiencyModeOnPowerEnabled – Enable efficiency mode when the device is connected to a power source
- InternetExplorerIntegrationAlwaysUseOSCapture – Always use the OS capture engine to avoid issues with capturing Internet Explorer mode tabs
- NewSmartScreenLibraryEnabled – Enable new SmartScreen library
- ShadowStackCrashRollbackBehavior – Configure ShadowStack crash rollback behavior
- OutlookHubMenuEnabled – Allow users to access the Outlook menu
- EdgeDiscoverEnabled – Discover feature In Microsoft Edge