How to go about enabling the new taskbar animation
- To start with, download vivetool from GitHub. Unzip the download. Don’t change the unzipped folder name! Place the vivetool folder on your c: drive.
- Run the command prompt as administrator and copy and paste the following into your CMD. cd c:\ViVeTool-v0.3.1
- Now you should be in the vivetool folder.
- Type or copy and paste the command vivetool /enable /id:39072097 and hit enter.
- Restart your system to apply changes.
- If for whatever reason you like to disable the new animation again, repeat the above steps but use the command, vivetool /disable /id:39072097, hit enter, restart your OS, and everything should be like it was before.