How to enable the Animated Icons on the setting panel in Windows 11 build 25188. Follow the steps below.
How to enable Animated Icons
- Download Vivetool here.
- Extract the Vivetool archive to the c: drive and rename it to Vivetool.
- Open up the Comand Promt as Administrator.
- Type cd c:\ and folowing cd Vivetool.
- Now you’re in the Vivetool folder.
- Type, or copy and paste Vivetool /enable /id:34878152
- Restart your system and the Animated Icons will show up on the settings panel.
- Like to disable it again, follow the same steps as before, but use the following code to disable the new icons. Vivetool /disable /id:34878152
That is it, Enjoy
Thanks to Rafael for the animation.