Nvidia released another game-ready driver update bringing support for GeForce RTX 2060 12 GB.
Also bringing some game-related fixes, you can read about down below in the added changelog.
Changed or Fixed in Nvidia GeForce driver update 497.09
- [Red Dead Redemption 2/Doom Eternal]: The game crashes with TDR or the system crashes while the game is running.
- [Doom 3 BFG Edition]: The game shows a glitch at startup.
- [YouTube]: The YouTube website randomly displays extreme contrast/gamma when idle or during video playback.
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling]: After a clean installation or over installation of version 496.49, NVIDIA Image Scaling resolutions do not appear in the game.
- Games do not start correctly on the GeForce GTX 750 Ti when NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled.
- [Notebook]: Some Optimus notebooks with 1440p/165hz panels may display a black screen in discrete GPU mode.
- [Notebook]: The eDP panel cannot work when booting the desktop after switching to discrete mode.
- Using Adaptive Vertical Sync while G-SYNC is enabled may result in a random black screen.