Just three days ago, Nvidia released GeForce driver update 511.17 with support for 12 GB RAM RTX 3080.
Now there is already a new release that supports dynamic repetition rate on Windows 11 and DLDSR (Deep Learning Dynamic Super Resolution).
If you are new to this, read more about it here. However, like always, the new driver comes with some game-related fixes and improvements.
Fixed or Improved in GeForce 511.23
- Flickering/disappearing text occurs when a 12-bit color is used.
- When using desktop applications, random flickering occurs at the top of the screen.
- In multi-monitor configurations, the screen may display a random black screen flicker.
- [Detroit Become Human]: Random stuttering/freezing occurs in the game.
- [HDR] [G-Sync]: The mouse pointer stops in the Windows Control Panel after turning on HDR or after switching G-Sync in the NVIDIA Control Panel. To work around this problem, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse pointer will be sluggish for a few seconds before it returns to normal.
But as always, there is still some work to be done before the next release.