Today, Nvidia released an updated GeForce 511.65 WHQL Game Ready Driver to the public.
Changed or Fixed in Driver-Update GeForce 511.65 WHQL Game Ready Driver
- [Windows11][Far Cry 6]: Geometric corruption occurs in the benchmark and in gameplay.
- Multiple apps report stutter (or light to poor hitching) due to allocation creation.
- [Notebook]: With Advanced Optimus configured in dGPU mode, notebook will display a black screen.
- Some 3440×1440 monitors may display a black screen when selecting a DLDSR resolution.
- [DirectX 12]: GeForce Experience Freestyle filters may cause the game to flicker.
- [Forza Horizon]: The game freezes when applying livery or vinyl to certain cars when ray tracing is enabled.
The driver is available for Windows 10 and 11.