It is just a little more than over a month ago since the last driver release came online, but today a new Nvidia driver is available with build number 512.59. You can download the new GeForce and Studio driver from the official Nvidia site down below this page.
Fixed in GeForce and Studio Driver 512.59
- Changing the digital vibrance setting causes an error with event id 14 at startup
- [RTX 3050] The driver may randomly time out and be restored when using Google Chrome
- [MSI GT83VR 6RF/GT83VR 7RF/GT83 Titan 8RG] Internal notebook monitor shows a black screen after driver update. The external monitor works fine.
Remaining Issues in GeForce and Studio Driver 512.59
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed can crash on tracks where players ride through water.
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: When the GPU is connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, Dolby Atmos’ playback may cause sound dropouts.
- Club 3D CAC-1085 Dongle is limited to a maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz.
- [RTX 3080/RTX 3090] Unreal Engine 5 may randomly crash with DXGI ERROR DEVICE_REMOVED error message