Nvidia released an updated driver for the upcoming release of Windows 11. This time, it’s the GeForce Game Ready and Studio driver version 472.12.
- Added support for Windows 11.
- Added support for CUDA 11.4.
- Added support for the RTX A2000 GPU.
- Resizable BAR boosts performance on GeForce RTX 30 Series Desktop and Notebook
- Dynamic Boost 2.0 uses AI to balance power between the CPU, GPU, and GPU memory on
laptops with the NVIDIA Ampere architecture – is now optimized for creative apps
- Support for virtualization on GeForce GPUs, allowing users on a Linux host PC to enable
GPU pass-through on a virtual Windows guest OS
- Added support for DirectX 12 Agility SDK.
- Version 471.11 and later includes security updates for driver components
See the NVIDIA Security Bulletin 5172 and NVIDIA Security Bulletin 5211 for details.
- Added support for extended DP-to-HDMI 2.1 PCON clock frequency range to better support
- Changed the G-SYNC on-screen status indicator to be less obtrusive.