Today Nvidia released GeForce game-ready hotfix driver 461.33. Nvidia fixed a few bugs in the forgoing release that needed some quick attention. See below what is fixed in this hotfix release.
Fixed in release 461.33:
- Adobe Premiere Pro may freeze when using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) [3230997/200686504]
- [461.09] NVIDIA Broadcast Camera filter may hang. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game (Without using any Hardware monitoring tool). 
- [Detroit: Become Human]: The game randomly crashes. 
- [NVENC] Colors of webcam video image on receiving end of Zoom may appear incorrect 
- [Assassin’s Creed Valhalla] Game may randomly crash after extended gameplay 
- [X4: Foundations][Vulkan]: The game may crash on GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs. 
- [X4: Foundations][Vulkan]: HUD in the game is broken.