For those who have installed Windows 11 build 25201 but don’t have the full-screen Widget panel, this is the way to enable it.
- Download vivetool here.
- Extract the vivetool archive to the c: drive and rename it to vivetool.
- Open up PowerShell as administrator.
- Type, or copy and paste the code below into PowerShell.
- c:\vivetool\vivetool /enable /id:34300186
- Restart Windows 11 25201
- Open the Widgets’ panel by clicking its icon on the taskbar
- Click the new expansion button that appears next to your profile icon.
- The Widgets’ panel will go full screen.