Intel has released a new DCH graphics driver version 184.108.40.2060 to the public today.
As you can see in the changelog down below, the new driver comes with support for 12th Gen Alder Lake HX. Maybe something you were waiting for.
Changed, Improved, or Fixed in Intel 220.127.116.110 graphics driver
- Launch driver for 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® UHD Graphics (Codename Alder LakeHX).
- Intel® Game On Driver support for Evil Dead: The Game* and Dolmen* on Intel® 11th Generation with Xe Graphics and newer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War* (DX12) may experience an application crash or pop-up error message at launch.
- Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition* (DX12) may experience minor graphical corruption in game menus or during gameplay when game settings are set to low quality.
- Elden Ring* (DX12) may experience green or red texture flashing corruption during fighting while in game.
- [11th and 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors] Genshin Impact* (DX11) may experience texture flickering or corruption on character models.
- [11th and 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors] FIFA 21* may intermittently experience a TDR or application crash when resizing the game window.
- [12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors]: FIFA 22* may experience a TDR or application crash when a match is started.
- A TDR may occur while running Doom Eternal* (Vulkan®) with Steam Overlay enabled.
- Tom Clancy’s: Rainbow Six Siege* may experience an application crash or TDR in game or benchmark modes when game settings are set at high, very high or ultra.
- Doom Eternal* (Vulkan) may fail to enable HDR correctly when HDR is enabled via in-game settings and in Windows®.
- Serious Sam 4 may exhibit graphical corruption or artifacts around some objects in game.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided* shadows may exhibit graphical corruption.
- [Intel® Iris® Xe Discrete graphics] Red Dead Redemption 2* may experience an application crash or TDR when changing game or resolution settings.
- [11th and 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors] Running DirectX®11 games in fullscreen with the Windows® “Fullscreen Optimization” option disabled, may result in a black screen when modifying resolution in games.
- [11th and 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors] Graphical corruption may be seen in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War*
The new driver is for use on Windows 10 and Windows 11.