It’s just a week ago, and Intel again released a new and improved Intel Arc Graphics Driver in Beta with version number 18.104.22.16876. It brings the following game-related fixes you can read about down below.
The new release supports Windows 10 and 11.
Changelog Intel Arc Graphics Beta Driver 22.214.171.12476
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit lighting corruption when looking towards the Sun.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit a soft lock when attempting to take a picture of the Empire State Building.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit missing lens flare effects with certain light sources.
- Saint’s Row (DX12) may experience an application crash after extended gameplay, or during game launch.
- Saint’s Row (DX12) flickering corruption may be observed on certain textures.
- Gears 5 (DX12) may experience an application crash, system hang or TDR during gameplay.
- Some third-party camera applications may exhibit video corruption when playing the recorded video in Fullscreen.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (DX11) may exhibit shadow corruption in certain environments when observing from a large distance.
[Fixed in Intel Arc Control]
- Arc Control Game Compatibility may incorrectly display unintended values in per-game profiles.
- Invoking Arc Control in a dual-display configuration may incorrectly cease inputs on the secondary displays.
- Arc Control may fail to invoke on some systems with certain regional language settings.
- Arc Control may fail to launch after system experiences a TDR.
- An intermittent soft hang may be observed when starting an Arc Control Studio capture or broadcast.
- Arc Control may display an erroneous message when attempting to enable Auto Game Highlights.
[Intel Arc Control Performance Tuning]
- Adjusting Performance Tuning values from a higher value to a lower value may cause tuning values to reset to default