Intel released a new Intel Arc graphics driver with build number 22.214.171.12490 that supports the new A750 and A770 graphics cards. Also, the Intel Arc RGB Controller has been updated to version 1.03.
Changelog for Intel Arc 126.96.36.19990
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may crash when the game loads with Ray-Traced Reflections enabled.
- Total War: Warhammer III (DX11) may cause color errors in certain regions of the overworld map in Game Pass.
- Saints Row (DX12) may cause black errors in some selected missions, such as Observe and Report.
- Overwatch 2 (DX11) may experience intermittent stuttering or stuttering during gameplay.
- Deathloop (DX12) may have vertical line errors during gameplay when ray tracing is enabled.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction (DX11) may flicker in the game menus.
- In Battlefield 2042 (DX12), an application crash can occur when a multiplayer match is started.
- Hitman (DX12) may experience texture problems in training mode.
- Diablo II: Resurrected (DX12) may have black squares in some areas of Act 2.
Remaining Issues in Intel Arc 188.8.131.5290
- In Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12), the scene may be distorted if Ambient Occlusion is disabled or set to HBAO+.
- In Payday 2 (DX9), texture distortion may occur if the visor is directed downwards.
- With Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12), performance may be lower than expected after applying graphics quality changes. A workaround is to restart the game after applying the desired settings.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12) may have missing or distorted shadows during the submarine mission.
- With God of War (DX11), the performance may be lower than expected on the first launch in the main menu of the game.
- Genshin Impact (DX11) may cause spot errors on some map surfaces, such as snow.
- Resident Evil Village (DX12) may experience color defects in the Heisenberg factory area.
- GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encoding with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- GPU hardware acceleration is not available in Adobe Lightroom on Intel Arc A380 graphics products.
- Blender may experience errors when using Nishita Sky texture nodes.
- Serif Affinity Photo crashes after opening the application for the first time.
- Topaz Video Enhance AI shows lower performance than expected with the Intel Arc A380 series.