Intel released a new Intel Arc Graphics beta Driver with build number 22.214.171.12402 to the public.
The new driver comes with improved support for Sonic Frontiers, Marvel’s Spider-Man – Miles Morales, Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, and Dysterra to give you a better game-related user experience.
Fixed in Intel Arc 126.96.36.19902 Beta Graphics Driver
- Doom Eternal* (Vulkan) may exhibit flickering corruption on certain textures in the “cultist base” map.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege* (DX11) may experience lower-than-expected game performance.
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut* (DX12) may exhibit lighting or flickering corruption.
- Forza Horizon 5* (DX12) may experience corruption lines when MSAA 2x is enabled
Intel Arc Control Fixed Issues
- Arc Control may not start automatically after reboot.
- Arc Control may not show up in Add or Remove programs list after update.
- Hot-plugging a secondary display with Arc Control invoked may cause Arc Control to be unresponsive.
- Hot-plugging a display with Arc Control Studio Capture audio device set to display audio may cause an error when attempting to capture or broadcast.
- Hot-plugging peripheral devices such as cameras, microphones, or displays while Arc Control is open may cause Arc Control to become unresponsive.
- Arc Control may incorrectly show Studio Capture as active when putting the system to sleep while recording
- Resetting Arc Control to application defaults may not reset global “Tearing Migration” modes to default
- Some Arc Control Telemetry metrics may not align with 3rd party applications or built-in OS functions
BETA releases are for targeted testing of the changes indicated in the Release Notes. For the most stable experience please use the fully validated production releases here that include the full measure of qualified fixes and features.