Intel released a new and improved Intel Arc Graphics Driver in Beta version 188.8.131.5268, that brings the following game-related fixes.
Changelog for Intel Arc Graphics Beta Driver 184.108.40.20668
- Intel® Game On Driver support for Saints Row*and Madden NFL 23* on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may perform less than expected on Intel Arc A-Series graphics cards.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (DX12) may crash the app if the Ray Traced Shadow Quality is set to
High. One workaround is to switch to the Medium or OFF setting.
- In Battlefield 2042 (DX12), texture distortion may occur in certain areas.
- Some objects and textures in Halo Infinite (DX12) may appear black and cannot be loaded.
- In Stray (DX11), there may be a TDR or an application stop during the game.
- In Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12), an application crash or system crash may occur during gameplay.
- Windows Update may incorrectly overwrite a newer version of the Intel Arc A-Series drivers.