At the end of May, Intel released Intel Arc Graphics Driver 188.8.131.525 Beta. Now it’s time for the final release of the Intel Arc Graphics DCH Driver.
The new driver also comes with version number 184.108.40.2065, but it’s now the final release. This download installs Intel® Graphics Driver 220.127.116.115 for Intel® Arc™ A730M, A370M, and A350M Graphics.
What is Intel® Arc™
Changelog for Intel Arc Graphics DCH Driver 18.104.22.1685 Final
- Support for Intel® Arc™ A730M Graphics (Code-name Alchemist).
- Intel® Game On Driver support for Sniper Elite 5* on Intel® Arc A350M, A370M, and A730M Graphics.
- Sniper Elite 5* may experience an application crash on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations when Windows® “Graphics Performance Preference” option for the application is not set to “High Performance”.
- Control* and Forza Horizon 5* may experience texture corruption during gameplay.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War* may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Map textures may fail to load or may load as blank surfaces when playing CrossFire*.
- Some objects and textures in Halo Infinite* may render black and fail to load. Lighting may also appear blurry or overexposed in the multiplayer game menus.
- Guardians of the Galaxy* may exhibit texture corruption on some interactive objects.
- Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition* may experience minor texture corruption.
Known Issues for Intel® Arc™ Control
- Checking for driver updates or attempting to install driver updates through Intel® Arc™ Control may sometimes cause an “Error Installing Driver” message to appear.
- Smooth Sync is enabled by default when “Application Choice” is selected from the Frame Delivery settings in the Intel® Arc™ Control game settings page.
- The Performance Tuning page in Intel® Arc™ Control may erroneously appear visible or configurable on unsupported platforms. When this occurs, changing settings on this page may throw an error message and/or will not function.
- A Windows® UAC prompt may occur when launching Intel® Arc™ Control.
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – November 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11*-64 – October 2021 Update (21H2)
- Self-installing format (.exe) is the easiest installation method and our recommendation.
- The manual installation format (.zip) is intended for developers and IT professionals.