The new WHQL driver comes with improved support for World of Warcraft: Dragonflight* • Warhammer 40K: Darktide* • Marvel’s Midnight Suns*, The Callisto Protocol*, Fortnite (Chapter 4/UE5.1). It is striking that the new driver comes with a considerable speed gain with DirectX 9 titles. Read more here.
Changelog for Intel ARC graphics driver 188.8.131.5259
- Victoria 3* (DX11) may exhibit ghosting corruption when applying MSAA x16 settings.
- Hearts of Iron IV* (DX11) may exhibit texture corruption when applying MSAA x16 settings.
- Stellaris* (DX9) may exhibit texture and flickering corruption during Star previews.
- Sonic Frontiers* (DX11) may experience flickering corruption on Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics Products when Frame Rate Limit setting is set to 60. A workaround is to set Frame Rate Limit to 30.
Intel ARC Control Fixed Issues
- Arc Control may not scale automatically and may cause some UI toggles to become unresponsive when changing from a 1080p resolution to a 4K resolution. A workaround is to revert resolution or reboot.
- Some applications may exhibit pixel corruption when Sharpening Filter is enabled globally.
- Arc Control Studio Capture may exhibit a “Selected audio device not found” error after resuming the system from sleep.
Read More: Here