Intel released a new updated Intel Arc Graphics Windows DCH Driver version 126.96.36.1990 for use on Intel Arc A370M Graphics and Intel Arc A350M.
The new driver comes with some game-related, Adobe Lightroom, and Topaz Labs fixes. Read more about what has changed or fixed down below.
Changelog for Intel Arc Graphics Windows DCH Driver version 188.8.131.520
- Temporary crash or hanger in A Total War Saga: Troy when the campaign is launched and the game settings are set to “Ultra”.
- In Rust, the application may crash temporarily when you join a new server.
- Creo may experience graphical glitches or anomalies during the general use of the Application.
- In DOTA 2 (DX11) and Grand Theft Auto V (DX11), there may be intermittent stuttering or lag during gameplay.
- Naraka: Bladepoint can cause texture distortion or flicker on some soil surfaces.
- Horizon Zero Dawn, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Strange Brigade, Borderlands 3, and Diablo 2: Resurrected may have lighting or texture errors in some areas of the game when using the DirectX12 API.
- For Path of Exile (Vulkan), the user interface and/or HUD may be corrupted.
- Topaz Labs Video Enhance AI cannot process the video output or graphical errors may occur while processing the video output.
- Some Adobe Lightroom effects that use WinML may not be processed or output correctly.