Just a short while ago Intel released Graphics DCH Driver 220.127.116.1113, and now there is a new release online. This time it’s Intel Graphics DCH Driver 18.104.22.16816, that fixed some bugs and improved one of the most popular titles, Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered.
Changelog for Intel Graphics DCH Driver 22.214.171.12416 Beta
- Stray* (DX12) may experience an application crash or error message during gameplay.
- Vampire The Masquerade Blood Hunt* (DX12) may exhibit an application crash during the game launch.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit lighting corruption when looking toward the Sun.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit a soft lock when attempting to take a picture of the Empire State Building.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit missing lens flare effects with certain light sources.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive* (DX9) may experience a game crash when changing shadow quality settings in-game.
- Destiny 2* may exhibit display signal loss or display flashing during gameplay when HDR is enabled.
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin* may experience an application crash during gameplay
- An “Update driver” pop-up error message may be observed when launching Battlefield 1* after upgrading from 126.96.36.19955 or older drivers.
- [12th Generation Intel Core Processors]:
- Red Dead Redemption 2* (Vulkan) may experience an application crash when performing an ALT+TAB to desktop.
- Color corruption may be observed in Total War: Warhammer III within the “realm of chaos” environment.
- Lighting corruption may be observed in the Halo Infinite* (DX12) multiplayer menus.
- Grid Legends* (DX12) may experience lighting corruption when lighting quality is set to high in the game’s settings.
- CrossFire HD* (DX9) may experience an application crash when task switching during gameplay.
- Chorus* may experience an application crash in some interior areas of the game, such as the ship hangar.
- Sniper Elite 5* (DX12) may experience a game crash or TDR with an error dialog pop-up message.
- Red Dead Redemption 2* (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance when the game API is set to DirectX®12 with VSync enabled.
- [11th and 12th Generation Intel Core Processors]:
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Gears 5* (DX12).
- A game crash or hang may occur when changing the resolution in NBA 2K21* (DX12).
- [11th Generation Intel Core Processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics]:
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Elex* (DX11), MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries* (DX12), Strange Brigade* (DX12) and The Ascent* (DX12)