After releasing a Beta Graphics driver a short while ago, today Intel released Intel Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5264 WHQL to the public.
Intel Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20664 is suitable for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Highlights for this release
- Support for Psychonauts 2.
- Support for Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL).
- GPU support for Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit May 2020 Update (2004) and later on 8th generation Intel Core processors.
- Support for H264 and HEVC-DX12 video encoding on Microsoft Windows 11 for 11th generation Intel Core processors.
Fixed in this release
- Temporary crash or hanger in Ark: Survival Evolved (when starting the single-player game), Resident Evil Village (DX12). on 11th generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics.
- Intermittent crash or sag in Doom Eternal (Vulkan) at Ultra settings on Intel Iris Xe integrated and discrete graphics.
- Minor graphics anomalies in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (DX11) while the benchmark is running, Deus Ex Mankind Divided (DX12). Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12), Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Minor graphics anomalies in Serious Sam 4 (Vulkan) on Intel Iris Xe discrete graphics cards.
- Intermittent crashes or hangers in Call of Duty: WarZone (DX12), Death Stranding (DX12) (at ALT+TAB) on Intel Iris Xe discrete graphics cards.
Download: Intel Driver