Intel released Intel Graphics Driver 188.8.131.528, especially for CPUs of the 12 generation.
Older CPUs are still on Intel Graphics Driver 184.108.40.2061. For now, a complete changelog is not available, however, notes concerning known problems are down below.
Highlights for Intel Graphics Driver 220.127.116.118
- Support for 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics and Intel® UHD Graphics (Code-name Alder Lake).
Remaining Issues for Graphics Driver 18.104.22.1688
- Crashes or hangers can occur when launching CrossFire (DX9), FIFA 21 (DX12), Forza Horizon 4 (DX12), Watch Dogs: Legion (DX12).
- Intermittent crashes or hangers can be observed in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (DX12), Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12), Far Cry 6 (DX12).
- Graphics anomalies can be found in Dark Souls 3 (DX11), Diablo II: Resurrected (DX12), Far Cry 6 (DX12), Farming Simulator 22 (DX12), Gears 5 (DX12), Genshin Impact (DX11), Grand Theft Auto (DX11), GRID 2019 (DX12), Halo Infinite (DX12), Metro Exodus (DX12) (when quality is set to low), Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint (DX11).
- Blank screen can occur on external 8K display and internal display when playing videos in advanced mode.
The driver is available for Windows 10 and 11.