Intel released a new graphics driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11. The new driver update comes with just 2 issues fixed and a lot of remaining issues yet to be fixed.
- Intel Xe Super Sampling (XeSS) stability improvements for Intel Iris Xe graphics.
- Red Dead Redemption 2* (Vulkan) may cause the application to crash when ALT+TAB is run to the desktop.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (DX9) can crash if the shadow quality settings in the game are changed.
- Destiny 2 may experience signal loss or flashing of the display during gameplay when HDR is enabled.
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin may cause the application to crash while playing.
- A “Update Driver” pop-up error message may appear when you start Battlefield 1 after upgrading from 126.96.36.19955 or earlier drivers.
- 12th Gen Intel Core processors:
- Halo Infinite (DX12) multiplayer menus may experience lighting errors.
- Grid Legends (DX12) may experience lighting errors if the lighting quality is set to high in the game settings.
- With CrossFire HD (DX9), an application crash may occur if the task is changed during the game.
- Chorus may experience an application crash in some indoor areas of the game, such as the ship’s hangar.
- Minor graphical anomalies can occur in Destiny 2 (DX11), CrossFire HD (DX9), GRID Legends (DX12) (when changing lighting quality to high), and F1 2020 (DX12) when HDR is enabled.
- Sniper Elite 5 (DX12) may experience a game crash or TDR with a pop-up error message.
- For Red Dead Redemption 2 (DX12), performance may be lower than expected if the game API is set to DirectX 12 with VSync enabled.
- 11th and 12th Generation Intel Core processors:
- Minor graphical anomalies may occur in Gears 5 (DX12).
- Changing the resolution in NBA 2K21 (DX12) may cause a game crash or a hanger.
- 11th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics:
- Minor graphical anomalies can occur in Elex (DX11), MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries (DX12), Strange Brigade (DX12), and The Ascent (DX12).