Like always, Intel came up with a new improved driver release, tweaking it for even better game support and better performance. This time its version 22.214.171.12466.
This release contains a lot of bug fixes and Support for 11th Generation Intel Core H-Series mobile Processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics – Code name Tiger Lake – H. One other highlight is the Fix for crash and graphic anomalies seen in Cyberpunk 2077*i(DX12).
Main Issues Fixed
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in Cyberpunk 2077*i (DX12), Ridge Racer Unbounded*, StarCraft 2*, Horizon Zero Dawn* (DX12).
- Minor graphic anomalies seen on main character during character creation in Cyberpunk 2077*i (DX12).
- Minor graphic anomalies seen on floor when graphics quality is set to High in Valorant*.
- Black squares seen after cutscenes with Video Quality Profile set to High in Wolfenstein: Youngblood*(Vulkan).
- Minor graphic anomalies seen in Battlefield I *(DX11) and Valheim* (Vulkan) (loading screen).
- Lag observed while playing a 4K/2K/ Full HD video in 8K60 Tiled mode with application window maximized.
- MST side monitors will not display after unplug DP switch side monitor and plug to MST side.
- Fourth display cannot light on in second screen only mode when four displays are connected via DP in daisy chain.
- Video freezes and lags when playing movies in Movies and TV applications and zooming in / out by double clicks.
- Video will freeze when exit from full screen to small window during video playback.
- 8K monitor keeps blinking in extend mode/ 2nd only mode.
- Video will show lag or garbage observed in full-screen mode with 8K monitor connected.
- 8K monitor is inactive after upgrade to the latest graphics driver.
- Half display may blank out when rebooting with 4K single tiled display connected via Display Port.
- Green color corruption observed while rotating media playback. I Note Cyberpunk 2077 system requirements, performance on Intel® Iris® Xe graphics expected below 20FPS