Intel released a new WHQL graphics driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11. The new driver update comes with build number 126.96.36.1995 and one game-related fix.
- Watch Dogs: Legion (DX11) may experience an application crash when launching the game.
- There may be an intermittent crash or hanging while playing in Ghostwire Tokyo (DX12)
- An error message may appear when launching Call of Duty: Vanguard* (DX12).
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (DX9) may crash when changing the shadow quality settings in the game.
- Destiny 2 may experience signal loss or flashing during gameplay when HDR is enabled.
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin may cause the application to crash while playing.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint may experience minor shadow errors in some areas of the game.
- CrossFire (DX9) may experience an application crash and/or security warning when joining a game.
- Minor graphical anomalies may occur in Call of Duty: Warzone (DX12), Diablo II: Resurrected (DX12), Euro Truck Simulator (DX11), Farming Simulator 22* (DX12), Grand Theft Auto V (DX11), Halo Infinite (DX12), Hitman 2 (DX12), Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (DX12), and Microsoft Flight Simulator (DX11).
- An “Update driver” pop-up error message may be observed when launching Battlefield 1* after upgrading from 188.8.131.5255 or older drivers.