Intel released two updated drivers for Windows 10 and 11. The WLAN driver was updated to build 22.110.1, and the Bluetooth Driver has build number 22.110.2 now.
Issues Fixed or Changed in Wireless Software 22.110.1
- Wi-Fi connectivity loss (Event Viewer system event log ID 5002/5005/5007) – Windows 10
- The client loses internet connectivity after reauthentication while using WPA2-Enterprise security. Affects all Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E wireless adapters – Windows 10
- Support for Windows 11 added since Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.70.0 – Windows 11
Issues Fixed or Changed in Wireless Bluetooth 22.110.2
- Intel® has announced the “Engineered for Intel Evo” Bluetooth accessories program, focused on enhancing the end-user experience of Bluetooth use cases. Engineered and tested to meet or exceed strict Intel requirements for real-world features and performance, select third-party Bluetooth accessories can help optimize your communication, entertainment, and productivity on Intel Evo laptops.
- Platform configuration required for the “Engineered for Intel Evo” Bluetooth accessories program:
- Intel Evo laptop with an Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 wireless adapter and Windows 11*.
- Bluetooth driver version required is 188.8.131.52 (this release) or later.
- Please refer to Accessories Engineered for Intel Evo Laptops for more details.
- Fixes are done to improve audio streaming quality.
- On some systems, the Bluetooth connection between a PC and a cell phone is not stable for calls made through the Phone app.
- On some systems, Bluetooth mouse or keyboard may not work if trying to use it after leaving it idle for minutes or turn it off and on.
- Intel Wireless Bluetooth 22.110.2 driver has been updated to include functional updates. Users should update to the latest version.