Intel released updated Wi-Fi 22.120.1 and Bluetooth Driver 22.120.0 for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Changelog for Wireless Software 22.110.1
- Wi-Fi connectivity loss (Event Viewer system event log ID 5002/5005/5007) – Win10
- The client loses internet connectivity after reauthentication while using WPA2-Enterprise security. Affects all Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E wireless adapters – Win10
- Support for Windows® 11 added since Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software 22.70.0 – Win 11.
Changelog for Wireless Bluetooth 22.120.0
- Improvement in connection times for some devices in highly congested environments (with many Bluetooth devices).
- On some systems, audio discontinuity can be observed after resuming from a Shutdown.
- On some systems, certain headsets may get disconnected while streaming video.
- Intel Wireless Bluetooth 22.120.0 driver has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version