Intel released the first new driver updates of the new year 2022. It’s the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver, both on version 22.100.1.
The new Bluetooth driver comes with support for the new Intel device Wi-Fi 6E AX411.
Fixed in Bluetooth Driver 22.100.1
- On some systems, the poor sound quality could be observed during a voice call via certain Bluetooth soundbars
- Corrections have been made to improve the quality of music streaming on certain AAC headsets that affect some systems.
- The Intel Wireless Bluetooth 22.100.1 driver has been updated to include features and security updates. Users should upgrade to the latest version.
Fixed in WLAN Driver 22.100.1
- Wi-Fi connection timed out due to a channel change request from the access point
- Intel Wireless Adapters 9260 and 9560 cannot connect to the WPA/AES wireless profile when using the 21.70.X driver
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.100.1 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should upgrade to the latest version.