Intel updates Bluetooth and Wi-Fi driver to version 22.30.0.
These new updates come with some important fixes to prevent for example Windows Stop (BSOD) errors and Occasionally a Bluetooth LE mouse may stop working. Also, some security issues got fixed.
Wi-Fi driver release notes:
- Wireless adapters may fail to connect to 5GHz network
- When a system is connected to an Access Point using channel 165 and the Windows* 10
mobile hotspot feature is enabled sharing the 5GHz network, the mobile hotspot network is
not visible to other systems under the wireless network scan list.
- Windows* Stop Errors (BSOD) may occur which are associated with the Intel Wireless driver.
- Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software 22.30.0 has been updated to include functional and security
updates. Users should update to the latest version.
Bluetooth driver release notes:
- On some systems, audio noise may be observed during HFP voice call.
- Discontinuity of audio during a Teams call can occur on some devices.
- Occasionally, the Bluetooth LE mouse may stop working.
- Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 22.30.0 driver has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users
should update to the latest version.